As a packing employee, you will be responsible for the entire process of packing sliced meat products. You will work in a clean environment at a temperature of +7 to 12 degrees Celsius.
- Placing smoked or cooked meat products in a slicer
- Packaging sliced meat products
- Checking the quality of the meat products
- Placing packages of sliced meat in crates and on pallets
- Labeling of packages
- Knowledge of English or Dutch
- You can work well independently, but also in a team
- You want to learn and deliver high-quality work
- You are a serious person who can be trusted to put in the work and follow safety rules
- You can stand in the same place all day and perform repetitive movements
- You have experience in similar work or meat production
- Gross hourly Salary: €13,27 + €0,07 cold allowance
- 114% shift allowance
- Convenient corporate accommodation near the workplace
- Transportation assistance, including rental bikes or company cars (based on location)
- Health insurance
- You will receive protective clothing
- Work in the company with growth opportunities and various training options
- Weekly payments
- Two shifts: 6:00-15:00 and 15:00-00:00
Our client is a European food group with an insatiable hunger for quality and innovation. Their team of more than 3000 enthusiastic employees is the secret ingredient of their recipe for success. At twelve locations in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Poland, and the United Kingdom, they prepare fresh ready-to-eat meals and savory dishes with a lot of love. They know they are good at what they do because they believe wholeheartedly in their team. At our client’s, everyone gets a seat at the table. The doors are always open to talents who want to grow not only professionally but also personally.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the button below, and we will contact you as soon as possible! If you have any questions, you can reach us at +31 24 641 2809.