As a packing employee, you will be responsible for the entire process of packing meat products. You will work in a clean environment at a temperature of +7 to 12 degrees Celsius.
- Labeling packages
- Packing finished products into bulk packaging
- Quality control of products
- Operating machines for the production of sausages, shawarma, and burgers
- Placing packages on pallets
- Proficiency in the English language is a must and knowledge of other languages is optional
- You should have a minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar job
- You should possess the ability to collaborate seamlessly within a team environment while also being self-motivated to work independently
- Dedication to delivering high-quality work is essential
- Flexibility and a willingness to work overtime hours are required
- Competitive Hourly Salary: Starting from 13,27
- Convenient corporate accommodation near the workplace
- Transportation assistance, including rental bikes or company cars (based on location)
- Health insurance
- Working in one shift from 5:45/6:45 till 14:00
- Production runs 6 days on week from Monday till Saturday
The company is a family business with a long tradition. Developed over 65 years into a specialist industry meat.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the button below, and we will contact you as soon as possible! If you have any questions, you can reach us at +31 24 641 2809.