To be eligible for our vacancies, there are some requirements you must meet.
- Must be over 18 and have an EU passport or ID card. A working permit for the Netherlands is also acceptable.
- Be responsible and trustworthy.
- Treat your colleagues, housemates, and neighbours well.
- Be respectful of our property (houses and vehicles).
- Have specific background work experience, if requested. But even if you don’t quite have the right work experience, we still invite you to apply.
- Be ready to work a specific number of hours.
- Be flexible and ready to accept afternoon and night shifts and occasional overtime work during specific periods of the year, such as over Christmas.
- Be ready to go by bike to your workplace if the distance is less than 10 kilometres. It is the primary means of transport in the Netherlands.
- Be open to a different lifestyle and ready to integrate into Dutch culture.
An English level of A2-B1 (intermediate) or higher is preferred, as you will be working with people of different nationalities.
A driver’s licence is not required, but it is a big plus!
If everything listed above sounds good to you, send us your CV and we will contact you soon!
You meet all the requirements, what is next?
- Congratulations! You can now take the first step by applying for a job at B2Works or sending us your CV.
- Our recruiters are ready to contact you for an interview and guide you through the follow-up process.
- After the job interview, you will receive an offer from us, if you are selected for a job with B2Works.
- If you accept the job, we will start the administrative work to prepare everything for your arrival.
- When we are ready, we will contact you again to coordinate the details of your arrival.
- Welcome to the Netherlands! When you arrive, we will receive you at our office and provide you with all the necessary information.
- We will personally introduce you to the client you will be working with.
- We will also accompany you to your new home and introduce you to your housemates.
You are now a member of the B2Works team!