You will be responsible for the entire packing process of various types of mushrooms and fungi. You will be working in a clean environment where the temperature is maintained at +5 degrees Celsius.
- Packaging mushrooms and/or fungi in various combinations
- Weighing the product.
- Labeling packaged products
- Checking the quality of the products
- Stacking the packaged products on pallets
- Cutting the mushrooms and/or fungi
- Knowledge of Polish, English, or Dutch, depending on the position
- You can work well independently, but also in a team
- You want to learn and deliver high-quality work
- You are a serious person who can be trusted to put in the work
- Hourly Salary: €13,27
- Convenient corporate accommodation near the workplace
- Transportation assistance, including rental bikes or company cars (based on location)
- Health insurance
- You will receive protective clothing
- Working hours: Monday to Friday. The morning shift also works on Saturday from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM, 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM, or 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Our client is a family business that focuses on the cultivation and marketing of mushrooms and fresh produce for the international fresh produce market. The company is involved in every link of the process; from growing, harvesting, processing, packaging and chilled distribution to the worldwide sale of fresh mushrooms.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the button below, and we will contact you as soon as possible! If you have any questions, you can reach us at +31 24 641 2809.