What should I do if I need to see a doctor or visit a hospital?

If you need to see a doctor or visit a hospital, you must make an appointment with a general practitioner (huisarts) as the first point of contact for non-emergency medical issues. The general practitioner can provide necessary medical care or refer you to a specialist, if required. For emergencies, such as life-threatening situations, call the Dutch emergency number, 112, or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency department. When seeking medical assistance, it is important to carry your health insurance information and identification documents.

svg image

Corporate Social Responsibility

At B2Works we work with people. People are our biggest asset.

Read More