General questions

How can I update my personal information with B2Works?

You must notify us of any relevant changes in your personal situation or personal data within five days. This includes changes in your address, email address, telephone number, bank account number, marital status, family composition and residency status (for foreign nationals). You must provide the requested documentary evidence for the changes. You can notify us of these changes by sending an email to Please clearly state the date of the information change and include your full first name and surname in the email.

It’s important to note that failure to notify us of changes in a timely manner may expose you to additional expense and risk. Please follow the specified procedures and provide accurate and up-to-date information to ensure that B2Works has your correct personal information.

svg image

Corporate Social Responsibility

At B2Works we work with people. People are our biggest asset.

Read More