How can B2Works help me obtain the care allowance?

As an extra service, we will apply for the care allowance on your behalf. This is done quarterly in arrears to ensure that you never receive too much in returns and later run into financial problems because you have to pay it back. If you want us to arrange the care allowance for you, you must fill out and sign an authorization form. You will receive that form when you join B2Works. You can always request it at a later time as well. The application to the tax authority will then be done for you. The tax authority will review the application and decide if and how much you will receive.

Please note: The tax authority will pay the care allowance directly to you, into your account. B2Works has no influence on when or how much is paid.

svg image

Corporate Social Responsibility

At B2Works we work with people. People are our biggest asset.

Read More