Where can I get help if there are malfunctions/problems with my accommodation?

Try to solve simple issues, like replacing a lightbulb, yourself or with help from your housemates. For other issues, send an email to housing@b2works.nl. Mention in your email which house it concerns and give a good description of the problem. If possible, include pictures.

For very urgent matters, such as failure of the heating, hot water or electricity, you can also call the housing manager at 0031 6 2853 1036.

Last news

svg image

Corporate Social Responsibility

At B2Works we work with people. People are our biggest asset.

Read More