Our client provides and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies on a daily basis. They are a global provider of transportation and logistics services. They have offices in over 90 countries and an international network of partners and agents.
Do you want to work for a nice logistics company in Roosendaal? Do you like to be active and are you willing to work in 2 shifts? If so, keep on reading!
What are your tasks:
- labelling of products
- preparing orders for dispatch
- prepairing orders for shipment
What do we ask:
- you are willing and able to work in shifts
- experience as a warehouse employee is an advantage
- you should have a command over the English or Dutch language at B1 level
- you can work well independently, but also in a team.
What do we offer:
- a nice team with a good working atmosphere
- stable work for a longer period
- housing and health insurance (if necessary)
- an attractive salary based on the collective labour agreement
- 25 paid holidays on the basis of full-time employment
- 8,33% holiday money
- Participation in our pension scheme after 8 weeks of work from the age of 21