Our client is a specialist in the field of transport and customer-specific logistics services. Making things simple, manageable and efficient for their customers is what they stand for. With a network of 30 own branches, the company is active throughout Europe.
A job as a reach truck driver is quite a responsibility. Of course, you are not alone, but work together in a fun and close team. Does this sound like something for you? If so, keep on reading!
What are your tasks:
- driving a reach truck
- picking orders
- you are responsible for the processing, packaging, labelling etc.
- placing packages of meat in crates and on pallets
What do we ask:
- you must be in the possession of a reach truck certificate
- command over the Dutch or English language
- you can work well independently, but also in a team
What do we offer:
- working hours: Monday through Friday from 08:00-17:00
- weekly payment
- a gross hourly wage of € 13,05
- working in different shifts (morning shift and afternoon shift)
- housing and health insurance
- 25 paid holidays on the basis of full-time employment
- 8,33% holiday money
- Participation in our pension scheme after 8 weeks of work from the age of 21