Our client develops and manufactures in-house high quality products for the construction industry, industrial applications and packaging based on EPS insulation. With innovative, sustainable insulation solutions for floors, walls, roofs, foundation formwork, but also products for horticulture, boiler & heating, pharmaceuticals and automotive, they occupy a leading position in the market.
As a production employee, we offer you the opportunity to develop yourself and to work on different production lines and machines. During your job interview, together we will determine in which department your knowledge and experience can best be put to use. Are you looking for a challenge with growth potential? Then keep on reading!
What are your tasks:
- maintaining the machines of a production line
- stacking products on pallets
- keeping an overview of the machines
What do we ask:
- you don’t mind working in a 3-shift system
- experience in production is a plus but not a requirement. The right mentality will get you far!
- you are a hard worker, collegial and precise
- full time availability
What do we offer:
- a nice job with fixed hours
- the opportunity for growth
- housing and health insurance
- an attractive starting salary
- working in a diverse and good team
- 25 paid holidays on the basis of full-time employment
- 8,33% holiday money
- Participation in our pension scheme after 8 weeks of work from the age of 21