Our client is the complete supplier of worktops for kitchens and bathrooms. The range includes composite, granite, ceramic, HPL, sima core, stainless steel, glass, geta core and solid wood.
Would you describe yourself as a handy person, can you multitask and are you used to working with tools? Are you prepared to learn different tasks and are you the kind of person who likes to achieve top performance in a close-knit team? Then keep on reading!
What are your tasks:
- cutting of ready-made kitchen surfaces according to calculations
- cutting out part of the material for sinks, stoves and sockets
- cleaning and preparing the surface
- installing various additional features / gadgets for kitchen surfaces, according to customer specification
- quality control and reporting any material defects to the team leader
- other necessary tasks
What do we ask:
- you have comparable work experience or are willing to learn different tasks
- you are able to work with various tools and machines
- you are able to read and understand oral or written instructions, drawings etc.
- basic mathematical calculations
What do we offer:
- you get the chance to boost your experience
- stable hours, with a chance for extra hours
- you will be part of an inspiring work environment that is based on ideas, teamwork and effort
- the opportunity to invest in your own development
- an informal working atmosphere within an innovative organisation
- excellent training opportunities
- 25 paid holidays on the basis of full-time employment
- 8,33% holiday money
- Participation in our pension scheme after 8 weeks of work from the age of 21