For more than a hundred years, bricks have been produced traditionally in our client’s ring oven. The production process has remained unchanged and is therefore unique in the Netherlands.
Do you want to be part of this wonderful history?
Are you a motivated employee who is not afraid of physical work? Are you looking for a new challenge within an organisation where you can make a difference? Then keep on reading!
What are your tasks:
- stacking dried bricks
- stacking bricks on pallets
- preparing and placing small forms in a container
- sorting brinks
What do we ask:
- a good physical condition
- Dutch or English speaking
- good communication skills
What do we offer:
- a nice job with fixed hours
- housing and health insurance
- an attractive salary based on the brick industry collective labour agreeme
- weekly payment
- working in a diverse and pleasant team
- 25 paid holidays on the basis of full-time employment
- 8,33% holiday money
- Participation in our pension scheme after 8 weeks of work from the age of 21