Our client is a specialist in the field of transport and customer-specific logistics services. Making things simple, manageable and efficient for their customers is what they stand for. With a network of 30 own branches, the company is active throughout Europe.
Are you someone who likes to roll up your sleeves? If so, keep on reading!
What are your tasks:
- labelling of products
- preparing orders for dispatch
- Picking daily orders
What do we ask:
- you are willing and able to work in shifts
- experience as a warehouse employee is an advantage
- you should have a command over the English or Dutch language at B1 level
- you can work well independently, but also in a team.
What do we offer:
- working hours day shift from 08:00-17:00 2 shifts 06:00-15:00 or 15:00-23:00
- supplements: 15:00-23:00 hours (bonus 8.75%)
- a professional and collegial team in a growing company
- career opportunities to controller
- housing and health insurance (if required)
- an attractive salary based on the collective labour agreement
- 25 paid holidays on the basis of full-time employment
- 8,33% holiday money
- Participation in our pension scheme after 8 weeks of work from the age of 21