Our client is a cold store with a storage capacity of 60,000 pallets. Located in Oss, between Nijmegen and ‘s-Hertogenbosch. There are 14 cooling and freezing cells available, in which the temperature can be regulated independently of each other.
Are you looking for a long-term job? Are you able to work in different positions and perform work while standing or walking? And is it not a problem for you to work in a cold, wet and noisy environment? Then keep on reading!
What are your tasks:
- putting crates in and out of a special crate machine
- rinsing crates
What do we ask:
- you are willing and able to work in shifts
- a good command of English or Dutch at B1 level
- you can work well independently, but also in a team
What do we offer:
- a nice job with a good working atmosphere
- housing and health insurance
- an attractive salary based on the collective labour agreement
- 25 paid holidays on the basis of full-time employment
- 8,33% holiday money
- Participation in our pension scheme after 8 weeks of work from the age of 21