Are you ready to become the right hand of one of our account managers? Are you passionate, proactive, and social? Bring it on! In the role of Assistant Account Manager, you will join a successful company in the Dutch staffing industry. Due to our organization’s growth, we are searching for a motivated Assistant Account Manager / Coordinator.
What is your role?
Together with the responsible account manager, you will do everything in your power to satisfy both your clients and your employees. In this role, your focus will primarily be on the employee and organizing everything related to work, housing, and transportation. You and your teammates must be able to rely on each other completely. From this position, you can progress to the role of account manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Welcoming new employees, informing them about what they can expect from us and what we expect from them.
• Introducing new employees to the workplace at the client’s site.
• Primary contact for contact for employees.
• Contact person for clients in case of issues with employees and organize replacements for unplanned employee absences.
• Acting as a substitute for the account manager during their absence.
• Coaching and guiding employees.
• Assisting sick employees.
• Smart and efficient planning of employee accommodations and transportation, supporting the creation of daily work schedules.
• Contributing to cost-saving initiatives and improvements related to housing and transportation.
• Participating in the recruitment of new employees.
• Conducting house inspections and vehicle checks.
• Distributing and collecting transportation vehicles according to the correct procedure.
• Dispensing and gathering other company assets according to the correct procedure.
We ask for:
• Enthusiasm to meticulously manage everything and leave nothing to chance.
• Team spirit, because only through effective collaboration can we succeed.
• Several years of experience in a similar role.
• Proficiency in English and Polish. If you also speak (some) Dutch, that’s a plus.
• A certain level of flexibility when needed. If employees are sick or absent for other reasons, our
clients must be attended to and replacements arranged, even outside office hours.
• Social skills, as our employees and clients are crucial to us. It’s important that you communicate
and interact well with others.
• Results-driven mindset, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the best outcome.
• You have been living in the Netherlands or the border region with Germany for a few years and
have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable role.
We offer you:
• Working in a successful, ambitious, and above all, enjoyable company.
• Attractive salary starting at 2150 euros net per month, with room for growth.
• Opportunities for advancement and development, including training.
• A lease car and smartphone.
• Participation in our pension scheme and company insurance.
• Working in a pleasant atmosphere with colleagues who are just as dedicated as you are!
• Regular team outings.
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please call Magda at +31 618062918 or send your CV to: