Are you ready to become the right hand of one of our account managers? Are you passionate, entrepreneurial and social? Bring it on! In the position of assistant account manager, you will join a successful, company within the Dutch temporary employment sector.
Due to the growth of our organisation, we are looking for a motivated assistant account manager/coordinator.
What is your role?
Together with the responsible account manager, you will do your utmost to satisfy both your clients and your employees.
In this role, you will focus on the employee and organising everything related to work, living and transport. You and your team members must be able to rely on each other completely. From this position, you can advance to the role of account manager.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Welcoming new employees, informing them about what they can expect from us and what we expect from them.
- Introducing new employees to the customer’s workplace.
- Point of contact for employees.
- Point of contact for clients in case of problems with employees and organising replacement in case of unplanned absence of employees.
- Replacing the account manager in his/her absence.
- Coaching and mentoring employees.
- Supporting sick employees.
- Scheduling employees smartly and efficiently in housing and transport and assisting in making the daily work planning.
- Thinking about cost savings and improvements in housing and transport.
- Contributing to the recruitment of new employees.
- Performing housing inspections and car checks.
- Handing out and taking in means of transport according to proper procedure.
- Handing out and taking in other company belongings according to proper procedure.
- Team play, because only by working well together can we win.
- Several years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in English and Romanian language. If, in addition, you speak (a little) Dutch, that would be great.
- If the situation requires it, a certain degree of flexibility. If employees are ill or absent for other reasons, our customers must be attended to and replacements must be arranged, even outside office hours
- Sociability, because our employees and customers are very important to us, we find it important that you communicate and interact well with others.
- Performance-oriented, by your actions you show that you go for the best result.
- By now, you have been living in the Netherlands or in the border region with Germany for several years and have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
We offer you
- Working at a successful, ambitious, but above all fun company.
- Attractive salary starting at 2150 euro net per month with growth potential.
- Opportunity to grow and develop, e.g. by following training courses.
- A lease car and smartphone.
- Participation in our pension scheme and company insurance.
- Working in a pleasant atmosphere, with colleagues who go for it just like you!
- Regular team outings.
For more information about B2Works, please visit our website: www.b2works.nl
If you are interested in this vacancy please call marija on +31 633702423 or send your CV to: email@example.com