What should I do if the car is damaged?

If there is damage to the inside or outside of the car, as a result of an accident or any other reason, please contact your coordinator immediately or call the B2Works office (0031 24 641 2809).

Also, always complete a damage report form and return this fully completed form to your coordinator ASAP.

svg image

Corporate Social Responsibility

At B2Works we work with people. People are our biggest asset.

Read More