I am moving into private accommodation, what should I do?

Inform B2Works at least 2 weeks before the move by sending an email to Clearly state your name, where you currently live and which client you work for.

Also include your new address so we can update it in our system. Please note, if you are moving to private accommodation, you are responsible for transportation to and from work. If you start living in a private housing arrangement, you can no longer avail of the benefits of the ET scheme.

svg image

Corporate Social Responsibility

At B2Works we work with people. People are our biggest asset.

Read More